We are hard at work getting the books and supporting materials ready to go for you. Everything will be available at the kickoff May 23; if you have signed up through our online survey and are unable to attend the kickoff, your materials will be waiting for you on the hold shelf Thursday, May 24.
- Do I need to have a University City card to participate?
Absolutely not! You can check out Invisible Man with a card from any of the libraries in the Municipal Library Consortium. If you don’t have one yet, or you’re not sure, we can sign you up for a UCPL card at the kickoff.
- Is there any cost to participate?
Never! All programs are free for everyone, and there is no charge to check out materials.
- Must I commit to a particular discussion meeting time?
No, you may come to any discussions you wish, or even attend more than one per month if you are available. If you can’t attend every month, that is perfectly fine.
- What do I win if I participate and finish the readings?
• Bragging rights: You’ll receive a specially designed Invisible Man button for your tote bag showing the number of pages completed, as well as a one-of-a-kind homemade bookmark.
• That all-important sense of accomplishment: We’re all working together to tackle a challenge and stretch our horizons!
• New friends: You’ll meet new people from your neighborhood and beyond.
• The best things in life aren’t things, right?